Purpose of Position:
MOBIS is looking for a Software Development Engineer with SXM software development experience (preferably in automotive in-vehicle infotainment system). The candidate should be comfortable with developing and peer reviewing. The candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision and work well in a team oriented environment. The candidate must have good communication skills with non-native English speakers and good time management skills. The candidate must be able to travel as the candidate may have to support customer for testing events, vehicle quality events, and on-site support.
- Experience in automotive infotainment software development (especially XM satellite software)
- Strong understanding of object oriented design methods in one or more object oriented programming languages (C++, Java).
- Strong hands-on skills in debugging, and analyzation of complex systems.
- Familiar with industry standard Software Development Life Cycle processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and customer facing skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in SXM (Satellite XM) software development experience.
- Experience in large-scale multi-threaded projects.
- Experience in developing automotive grade software.
- Experience with Android, or Linux platform based development.
- Experience with Wireless Networking.
- Project management and presentation skills.
- MS degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Responsible for designing, documenting, developing and unit validation of in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Participate in peer code review session and testing events
- Management of projects from start to end
- Effectively communicating with customer to resolve issues and design changes
- Responsible for personal time management to complete all projects
To Apply click here